We invite you to join us for an our authentic educational tour of the great island of Cuba for six (6) days and five (5) nights. Our one of a kind escorted people to people cultural exchange meets the legal requirement and provide you with unique access to people and places the average tourist rarely sees. During your visit you immerse yourself into the Cuban culture by interacting and engaging with the people of Cuba including artists, farmers, health-care professionals, children and other locals.
Wednesday, February 14, 2018 – Monday, February 19, 2018
- Virtual Concierge: Months prior to the trip we provides calls, a private group communicate, and 24-hour email support.
- Welcome Packet: A packing list, departure checklist, and destination information.
- Onsite Staff in Cuba: A knowledgeable trained Cuba Specialist will be onsite for the entire trip and available to address any of your cares and concerns to allow you to really relax and en enjoy your vacation.
- Lodging Accommodations: Accommodations for five (5) nights, two (2) nights in Havana at a Casa Particular and three (3) nights at a five star hotel in Varadero.
- Meals: Five (5) Breakfast, Three (3) Lunches, Three (3) Dinners.
- Activities: Panoramic Tour of Havana, Antique American Car Rides, Old Havana Walking Tour, Salsa Lesson, Cuban Cocktails Demonstrations, Hemingway Home Visit, Private Artist Workshops, Studios and Gallery Visit, Afro-Cuban Community Visit, Close Encounters with Nature Areas.
- Airport Ground Transfers: We will pick you up from the airport and provide transportation to your Casa Particular/Hotel on arrivals and departures.
- Local Transportation: Transportation for all tours is also included as wells as non-stop round-trip airfare from Florida to Havana.
- Black Girl Travel Movement SWAG Bag: All our group trips include a personalized Swag Bag curated specifically for BGTM.
- Flight Booking Assistance: Recommendations to book the most economical flight for your trip.
- Deposit/Payments: A minimum deposit of $200 per person is required at booking to confirm your reservation. To keep your account current a minimum payment of $200 is due on by the 15th of each month with the final balance due 30 days before departure. (This tour only)
- Terms and Conditions: Payment of the required deposit indicates that you have read and accepted our Terms and Conditions
- A few extra surprises along the way!
DepartureFort Lauderdale, FL to Havana, Cuba
Dress CodeCasual, Comfortable Athletic Clothing, Walking Shoes for Tours, Hat and Light jacket.
Day One - Arrive Havana, Cuba
Day - Two - Tour Old Havana
Day Three - Journey to Varadero
Day Four - Explore de Matanzas
Day Five - Varadero Natural Wonder
Day Six - Adios Cuba